Live Online Watercolor Workshop
No matter where are you based, now you can book a one to one watercolor session with CreativeIngrid!
Many of you have requested online live watercolor workshops and I finally decided to make this option available. For a limited time I am offering private online classes where we can paint together using FaceTime. The class is 3 hours long and it can be taken in one or two sessions.
Please note that online workshops will be available next year and for those that book a private classes, I will be offering an important discount to access to the online content.
All my private classes are tailored to your requests. Please get in touch before booking your place, so we can discuss the content of your class and find a date and time that is suitable for both of us.
Private classes are a great way to explore specific areas of interest and focus what you really need to learn. During this class we can cover the following topics:
- Introduction to the art supplies that I use in my practice, including watercolor, inks, brushes and paper. A complete virtual visit to my studio and art supplies.
- Different ways to prepare your watercolor paper
- Q&A on specific topics or request feedback on your art
- Suggested exercises to improve your practice
You can choose a theme to develop and paint:
- Loose botanical or watercolor moons
Upfront payments are requested to secure your place. This is a non-refundable class, unless it has to be cancelled.
If you have any questions regarding this class please email me to: firstname.lastname@example.org